Saturday, September 11, 2004

2nd Food trip

It's time for another Brooklyn FOOD Trip!

I'm Harry the Chef/Owner @ Schnack.

It's time for an other 5 course dinner in Brooklyn. This time it's Restaurant 360 in Red Hook. There isn't a vegan option and it's a bit more expensive. But it's totally worth it; I have setup a great menu at 360. There needs to be 8 people to make this happen.

This dinner is set for Wednesday Sept. 22nd promptly at 8pm.

As always, please forward this message to any one else who may be interested.

This dinner is for those who are into adventure in their food. As always, to RSVP send me your $$ via Paypal to hhawk@yahoo.com. The cost for this dinner is $38 including food, tax and tip. Drinks not included. I don't make any $$ on this and I pay my own way. please RSVP ASAP or by Sept. 16th.

The menu is:

Cod Fish Cakes
Veal or Lamb (TBD) Tongue
Calf's Liver
their famous tripe
Dessert (TBD)

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2004 at 4:32 PM, Blogger Harry Hawk said...

Note, this dinner was canceled; we didn't get enough people interested. Stay tuned for the next one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home